Women of Worth is the Women’s Ministry of First Assembly of God, Fairfield, we exist to encourage all women to be all that God designed them to be and to discover their worth in our Lord, Christ Jesus! Our passion is to see a movement of women to make an impact in their families, church, and community. We believe what God promised in Ephesians 3:20-21, that He is able to do more than we could ever ask and imagine! We claim this promise for all women!
- Weekly Thursday morning bible study held in the Fireside Room of the church at 10:00 am. This dynamic bible study is led by Sandra Givens.
- Sweet Life Conference
- Spring Brunch
- Fall Getaway Retreat
- Fall Shopping trip
- Christmas Party
- Lake Berryessa Sisterhood (Gathering with women from area churches)
- Support the District Missionary Boutique
- Support the District annual Missions Project honoring Pastor’s and Missionaries
- Various other events during the year
- Opportunities to serve our local church and community
We are committed to seeing women grow in their faith!
We are better together,
Your Women of Worth Ministry Team
W.O.W BIBLE STUDY
Date: Every Thursday
Time: 10:00 am
Location: 1AGFF Fireside Room
We will be going to the Roseville Galleria Mall on Saturday, November 4. We will be meeting in front of the church at 10:00 am. Join us for some fellowship time! Lunch will be enjoyed in the food court.